Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Stop Dealing With Your Ceiling

"Eat my shorts," as Bart Simpson would say. 
Yes, this is how I feel today, 
after I received a big box from the Stranger. I have never received anything THAT big from him. So I was very excited. I opened the box, but it was full of crumpled up newspapers and one small (0,33) beer in it. 
I took a look at the newspapers and thought, you cannot trust anyone... even a stranger.
I took a look at the beer and thought, I have a new friend.



I started to think about the Stranger, why he remainded about himself? To show that he is not caught by EESTI POLITSEI? To show that he is not dead? Anyway he is not doing very illegal stuff, just some small hooliganism, while he is drunk. Thats nothing. Even in Estonian Criminal Law is not mentioned the case about stealing the street signs.. there is only a point of what happens if you steal a corpse, a freakin dead body. But Stranger claims, that he has never done it. I guess we should all be equal, but it is not possible.. only the corpes are equal. So here is the lesson for to they said by a qoute:

"No one ever wins, no one finally loses, except the dead. Under the sun, they rot together, with absolute, biological equality."

--sarkasc--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must admit that that Stranger does a wholesome weird things with whomever he has a contact with.

Does he have contacts with anybody else, exept you?

g

p.s. please, don't become some freakin' da-earth-is-doomed-and-everything-sucks dressed in black and make-uped black sun of a kuciite!

Anonymous said...

i think stranger thinks he is cool when he does unusual things, or maybe he is just student of media school :D