Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I Expect You to Protect What You Collect

Mostly all of us collect something. 
Some gather stamps or beer pallets, some collect antique cars. 
Our Stranger admited that he collects street signs. I was surprised of course, because it is illegal if you try to screw those off the houses or fences. I wanted to ask to Stranger, whether he's been caught by EESTI POLITSEI, but of course.. I cannot contact Stranger. He contacts me, when he has some news. He also left in the convert some pictures and video from his collection. The video I cannot yet put on, but the picture will be.



Anyway, I tried to contact EESTI POLITSEI via mail and ask - what is the biggest possible fine for stealing street signs. But I havent received an answer yet. So basically this is a weak post and I am a weak journalist. Better luck next time.

--sarkasc--

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if they are not sending anything back.. that means it is legal?

Anonymous said...

well, i heard that entering *the prohibited lake* of tallinn might cost a couple of year in jail and/or a considerable sum of estonian moneys.

i know some who have done this. and i wish eepoliis will nail down these bastards some day or another.

'CAUSE DA LAKE AND THE AREA AROUND IS DA CITY'S PROPERTY

but..lucky bastards are lucky bastards

g

Unknown said...

Estonian police is too slow to answer u! Probably the answer will come in couple of months, if u r lucky...:)

Anonymous said...

Tavi Tallinas iezemieši šo nesapratīs :D viss ir labi! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to buy some of your streetsigns - I'd say about 100 EEk for 100 signs.. ok??

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. Maybe the stranger has earned some new qualifications and unlawful skills? Anyway, he's a renegade in shade..

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow
what a fuck are you (g) talking about couple of years in jail?? so then now i am already under threat of 2 possibilities to get in jail?

G